รหัส ฟรี เดิมพัน w88 _สล็อต ออนไลน์ w88 _ดาวน์โหลดw88
Physical Geography Learning Lab
The Physical Geography Learning Laboratory (PGLL), which was officially opened in January 2015, offers a unique and engaging learning environment for students taking Physical Geography courses. The PGLL is an innovative facility providing integrated local field and lab experiences for students to better understand the natural environment, human impacts on the environment, and supports the development of critical skills necessary for a variety of careers and graduate studies.
Our Research Labs consist of the following 11 individual labs:
- Computational Geomorphology Lab
- Environmental Fluorescence Lab
- Environmental Hazards and Health Lab
- Fluvial Geomorphology Lab
- Geographic Information Technology & Applications Lab
- Human Environments Analysis Lab
- Hydrology Lab
- Indigenous Health Lab
- Lake and Reservoir System (LARS) Research Facility
- SPARK Lab
- Surface Climates Lab
Our Computing Facilities include:
- Geographic Information Systems Lab (GISCI)
The use of this micro computing laboratory is restricted to students registered in specific Geography courses, graduate students and faculty.
- Graduate Computing Lab
The use of this micro computing laboratory is restricted to graduate students and departmental personnel only.
The Cartographic Section provides custom maps and illustrations, primarily to support departmental research using a variety of cartographic, GIS and illustration software.