สมัคร w88club _ช่อง ทางการ ฝาก เงิน w88 _ขั้น ตอน การ สมัคร w88
Completion of 5.0 first-year courses with no failures including:
- 1.0 course from Geography 1100, 1300A/B, 1400F/G, 1500F/G, Environmental Science 1021F/G
- 1.0 course from Economics 1021A/B and 1022A/B.
- Senior students may substitute Geography 2131A/B and 2153A/B as entry requirements, if these were completed with at least 60%. If either Geography 2131A/B or 2153A/B is used as the basis for admission, these courses cannot be used as part of the module.
- Students must have an average of at least 70% in 3.0 principal courses, including 1.0 from Geography 1100, 1300A/B, 1400F/G, 1500F/G, 2131A/B, 2153A/B, Environmental Science 1021F/G; Economics 1021A/B and 1022A/B; and 1.0 additional course, with no mark in these principal courses below 60%.
- If Economics 2150A/B is selected in the module, MCV4U or Mathematics 0110A/B is required for registration.
- Students are strongly recommended to include in their first year course selection 1.0 course from Category B and 1.0 from Category C in order to meet the breadth requirements of their degree.
- The official source of admission requirements and courses for this module is the online Western calendar. Please consult that source for the most current information.